MIMOSA Traditional Kanjivaram Art Silk Saree with Blouse Magenta (3012-107-kp-mejantha)
- Magenta color kanjivaram saree with un-stitched blouse by Mimosa
- Woven zari design work all over finish still soft and comfortable to wear
- Perfect for festive occasion, party, wedding wear best gift for your loved one
- Length of the saree is 6.2 meter including blouse
The Kanjivaram silk sarees are among the most expensive and popular sarees woven in Southern areas. These sarees are popular as bridal wear, Festive wear and Traditional Wear. The vibrant shades of these sarees not only reflect the traditional sort but also the new variety. These sarees are also known for their robustness. The silk base is thicker than any other saree and this thickness makes it the classiest silk sarees in India. It is said that “The heavier is the silk, the better is the quality”. These sarees are exemplified by thread that is woven on the premium quality.
'MIMOSA Traditional Kanjivaram Art Silk Saree with Blouse Magenta (3012-107-kp-mejantha)' is Traditional Artificial Silk Saree with exclusive Zari border which is crafted by skilled workers and it’s reasonably priced without making compromise on the Quality. Blouse which is shown on model is only for modeling purpose.
|Occasion||Festive and Wedding|
|Length||6.2 meters including blouse|
- Always recommend dry cleaning
- Avoid machine wash and hot water wash
- Be careful not to let excess hairspray or perfume get on silk
- Iron on low flame if required
- Dry Silk away from the sun or direct heat
You can buy with confidence, we deliver what we have mentioned in the description.