MIMOSA Chiffon Saree and Blouse with Beautiful Embroidery Work Maroon Color (3030-2024-a209-marun)
- Maroon color Chiffon saree with un-stitched blouse by Mimosa
- Woven border design work all over finish still soft and comfortable to wear
- Perfect for festive occasion, party, wedding wear best gift for your loved one
- Length of the saree is 6.2 meter including blouse
The Chiffon silk sarees are among the most expensive and popular sarees woven in India. These sarees are popular as bridal wear, Festive wear and Traditional Wear. The vibrant shades of these sarees not only reflect the traditional sort but also the new variety.
Chiffon is a frivolous plain woven fabric with net like weave that gives it transparent look. Chiffon gives the fabric a plaid and mesh like effect. Basically It is made from silk is the most popular deviation of the fabric. The glitter texture of silk fabric makes the Chiffon look more attractive. Though it is lightweight, the fabric has substantial vigor. Due to its manufacturing from it is a more costly than other synthetic fiber.
'MIMOSA Chiffon Saree and Blouse with Beautiful Embroidery Work Maroon Color (3030-2024-a209-marun)' is Traditional Artificial Chiffon Silk Saree with exclusive border which is crafted by skilled workers and it’s reasonably priced without making compromise on the Quality. Blouse which is shown on model is only for modeling purpose.
|Length||6.2 meters including blouse|
- Always recommend dry cleaning
- Avoid machine wash and hot water wash
- Be careful not to let excess hairspray or perfume get on silk
- Iron on low flame if required
- Dry Silk away from the sun or direct heat
You can buy with confidence, we deliver what we have mentioned in the description.