MIMOSA Plain Zari Border Tussar Art Silk Saree with Blouse Ferozi Color (3109-2055-ananda)
- Ferozi color saree with un-stitched Blouse by Mimosa
- Woven border design work all over finish still soft and comfortable to wear
- Perfect for formal wear, daily wear, festive occasion, party or best gift for your loved one
- Length of the saree is 6.2 meters including Blouse
Saree is one of the most genuine and traditional attire; Cotton, Art Silk, Kanjivaram, Chiffon, Crepe, Tussar sarees are indeed the most fashionable wear in india. The sari is associated with elegance and is widely regarded as a symbol of grace. When it comes to celebration and wedding sarees are mostly preferred. These sarees are fashion highlights of the beauty in the natural and graceful manner. The varieties available in sarees are just amazing, designs are just unique and complementary.
This is Traditional Saree with exclusive border which is crafted by skilled workers and it’s reasonably priced without making compromise on the Quality. Blouse which is shown on model is only for modeling purpose.
|Occasion||Festive and Wedding Wear|
|Length||6.2 meters including Blouse|
- Always recommend dry cleaning
- Avoid machine wash and hot water wash
- Be careful not to let excess hairspray or perfume get on silk
- Iron on low flame if required
- Dry Silk away from the sun or direct heat
You can buy with confidence, we deliver what we have mentioned in the description.